Tagged by Deb over at Princess Ponderings, I think I'm obligated to do this else a string of bad luck lasting 1040 days will fall upon me.
The rules: list or write an entry about 5 of your guilty pleasures then choose 5 other bloggers to tag.
Ok then, I have many guilty pleasures so this list may or may not be the top-ranked. I will just go with the ones that come to mind first.
- I take bubblebaths regularly. I spend at least 20 minutes in the tub and sometimes more than 30 minutes and use WAY too much water. Almost every night. I don't care. You can't stop me.
- I absolutely love Cold Stone Creamery's White Cake Batter Ice Cream. I haven't had it since October, but I think about it alot. It is as wonderful as a lot of the sex I've had in my life. Not as good as some though.
- Lobster with tons of butter. OMG.
- Staying in bed all day Sunday with my sweetie, the newpaper, bagels and coffee with whipped cream. It's been a long time since we did that and I miss it.
- Campfires. There is the issue of the wasting of the wood and the polluting of the air. I'm sorry. I don't care. Give me a campfire beside my bathtub with a bowl of White Cake Batter Ice Cream and I just may die of happiness.